Before they grow up ALL Colorado kids should have the opportunity to:
1. Camp out under the stars.
2. Follow a trail, ride it or walk it, and be respectful of everyone’s right to use the trail.
3. Play in a creek or river: fish, wade, paddle, or skip a stone.
4. Experience the wonders of Colorado’s four seasons: wildflowers, abundant sunshine,
the changing aspen leaves, and fresh powder snow.
5. Visit a working farm or ranch.
6. Enjoy the view from the top of a mountain.
7. Identify Colorado’s official state wildlife and plants in their natural habitat.
8. Explore one of the dozens of local, state, and national parks in Colorado.
9. Play in the dirt and learn about the world from the ground up.
10. Plant a seed for other Colorado kids to enjoy in the future.
Developed by Colorado’s youth and the Office of Lt. Governor Barbara O’Brien